What Training Do I Get?
JAN-PRO provides its new Franchise Partners with comprehensive training, covering all aspects of running a JAN-PRO franchise business to ensure you can hit the ground running and deliver the high standards of customer service that have helped us establish our global reputation for excellence.
Our comprehensive package of support is specially designed to help Unit Franchise Partners grow and develop their businesses.
At the outset, Unit Franchise Partners undergo five office-based training sessions, designed to fully prepare you to operate your own business.
This training covers:
- Introduction to JAN-PRO
- Our Operations Manual and policies & procedures
- How to start your business & business administration
- Roles and responsibilities
- Customer service
- Introduction to the cleaning business through a cleaning schedule
- Introduction to chemicals and equipment
- Room by room cleaning training
- New contract acquisition and set up
- Account loss prevention
- Efficient and profitable ways of cleaning
- Cost reduction methods
- Product range and ordering process
- Health & safety training & manual
- Training on COSHH & risk assessments
Unit Franchise Partners typically attend a further three training sessions during the first two weeks of trading – on site at a their own premises – to ensure they are comfortable operating the JAN-PRO system.
The Regional Franchise Partner will provide ongoing regular onsite visits to each Unit Franchise Partner, as well as offering technical advice during normal office hours. Twice a year you will be required to attend development meetings with other Unit Franchise Partners organised by your Regional Franchisee.
We also provide the following external courses conducted by industry leaders:
- One day First Aid course and certificate
- Two-day Carpet and Floorcare training